Posted by Zaid Rasid
Selecting a cloud backup and recovery software platform is a major decision, but it doesn’t have to be a difficult one. To help you with your decision we reached out to our global ecosystem of Asigra Partners to get their take on the top reasons that businesses of all sizes should consider outsourcing their cloud backup needs to a MSP. Here are some of their responses direct from the channel:
Why do you think business should consider outsourcing their cloud backup needs to a MSP?
Greg Drumsta of mytech42.com
- In my opinion, backup should be an off-site task. This way, you never have to worry about anything destroying your data on-site.
- Recovery is the most important part of any failure. Having to minimize downtime from system failure is key.
- One less thing you need to worry about if your site has a natural disaster.
- Having off-site back-up in event of a physical disaster to your business, is crucial for recovery process. It is one less thing you need to worry about when getting your business back on-line.
Robert Hannevig of upheads.no
- [MSPs] Following up on backup logs, errors and restore testing. When restore is necessary, you are 100% sure that it works!
Brent Reichow of Blueshift
- To date I've not met one company that can deliver the backup and recovery service levels internally that Blueshift can provide as a cloud backup specialized MSP . Considering the growth of today's enterprise data, advancing technologies and flexible cloud backup offerings it makes sense for a business to consider a cloud backup MSP.
Over three decades, Asigra has built a global ecosystem of strong partner relationships with MSPs and VARs who deliver secure, reliable cloud backup services to SMBs and Enterprises. To learn how to choose a Cloud Backup provider download our free guide for SMBs or Enterprises.