Posted by Samantha Chiu
Missouri Research and Education Network (MOREnet), an Internet connectivity company, wanted to ensure the reliability and manageability of its backup infrastructure while improving data availability and fast response to support issues. With 10TB of data under protection, MOREnet’s top goal was to deliver data protection services to their clients confidently while reducing costs. In order to strengthen their business relationship with existing customers and drive monthly recurring revenue, they turned to Dataedge’s cloud-based data protection solutions powered by Asigra.
MOREnet chose Dataedge’s solution powered by Asigra based on the following reasons:
- Constant data availability
- The ability to remotely manage clients with the web based NOC tool
- Added data security, via encryption of data in transit and at rest
- Secondary replication of data, to keep data protected even in the event of a significant hardware failure
- A high level of personal support and proactive monitoring
- A second set of eyes to monitor client reports
“The bottom-line result is peace of mind for our customers” says Jim Long, System Administrator, MOREnet. He also mentions their customers “know that with this solution they are able to restore data at the time and place of their choosing to maintain productive operations”.
Read the full case study here.