Asigra is pleased to announce the addition of CloudRecover to our growing roster of global partners.
For more than 10 years, CloudRecover has helped businesses across the South Pacific manage their data solutions. As a Cloud Managed Service, they protect over nine petabytes of data and were looking for a robust solution to protect a myriad of servers with high-performance architecture.
Organizations that are searching for flexibility, fast access to data and scalable backup and recovery solutions across multiple devices now have access to CloudRecover’s managed service powered by Asigra. This new partnership with Asigra adds more value to their clients who are looking for a more comprehensive reliable backup and recovery solution, as our solutions are flexible, easily scalable and accessible and can securely backup and recover data across the entire organization.
“Our Mission is to provide the best data solutions to store, manage and protect our customer information allowing them to work more efficiently and successfully,” says CEO, Mac Thompson.
Complementing the existing portfolio of cloud managed solutions below are ten reasons CloudRecover selected Asigra Cloud Backup:
- Comprehensive end to end software that can protect all data within the data centre and beyond (i.e. VMs, physical servers, endpoints, and SaaS-based applications like Office 365)
- Hardware agnostic
- Support for Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac, iOS and Android
- Continuous data protection
- VM replication supporting VMware and Hyper-V
- WAN optimized
- Incremental forever and global deduplication
- Flexible retention policies – data can be stored for as long as needed to meet compliance regulations
- AES 256 encryption of data inflight and at rest
- Single pane of glass - web-based management console
With Asigra Cloud Backup, CloudRecover is able to expand their addressable market, and increase capabilities to meet clients’ data protection needs for all data sources with a single data protection solution that features a central administrative dashboard with real time view of all backup schedules.
Learn how to become an Asigra partner