We've been talking a lot about our new Recovery License Model®(RLM), a performance-based pricing model that is simple and fair, so we put together an introductory video that details how it works.
By watching the video you will learn :
- The percentage of data that most companies recover annually – benchmark yourself against the industry
- How you can expect immediate backup and recovery cost savings from the RLM
- How your Recovery Performance Score can lead to sustainable long term savings
- Why your data is never held 'hostage'
- How a major disaster or largest recovery event will NOT impact your score
- How Asigra Recovery Tracker™, a powerful analytics engine, can provide corporate IT departments and services providers with recovery analytics to improve IT operational efficiencies.
Watch the quick 4 minute video below:
If after watching the video, you are still curious about how the Recovery License Model can deliver savings to you, check out our Recovery License Model calculator or email us at email@example.com.
Make sure to sign up for an upcoming webinar hosted by independent backup and recovery expert W. Curtis Preston and featuring Asigra’s EVP Eran Farajun. During the webinar, both will discuss the evolution of pricing for backup and recovery.
Years ago, pricing for backups was based on the number of clients you wanted to backup. Then it changed to the number of servers. Today, we're familiar with capacity-based licensing. So, what's next? Is it time for a different model? Join this webinar and learn about a licensing model that’s unlike anything you’ve seen before.
December 4, 2013
10:00 am PT
Dear Symantec Partner,
If you are impacted by the recent news that Symantec is discontinuing Backup Exec.cloud, Asigra is here to help you continue to seamlessly offer your customers a cloud backup and recovery service.
There are many benefits to being an Asigra partner, here are just a few:
- Asigra will work with you to provide data migration consultation from Symantec Backup Exec.cloud
- Asigra will provide marketing, sales and technology resources to accelerate your time to market and to help onboard new and existing customers to your new service
- Be part of one of the largest cloud backup partner ecosystems
- Work with a company that has been in the cloud backup business for more than 27 years and devoted to backup & recovery
- Don't compete with a direct sales team for business – Asigra is 100% channel focused
- Deliver a service that is based on an award-winning multi-tenanted agentless cloud backup and recovery software platform that provides maximum security, reliability, manageability and affordability
- No data lock in – exit and migration strategy provisions provided
- Offer your customers flexible deployment architectures – private, hybrid and public – depending on business needs
- Either operate your own "vault" or have the option to work with an established wholesale Asigra Partner to resell a cloud backup and recovery service
- Have the option to offer your customers extremely competitive pricing with the new Asigra Recovery License Model
For more reasons why you should partner with Asigra today, download the 12 Reasons to Partner with Asigra.
Limited Time – New Partner Offer:
Symantec Partners who join the Asigra Partner ecosystem before March 31, 2014 will receive a one time special offer of 60% off list pricing. Call us today at 416-736-8111 ext. 1457 to find out how rewarding an Asigra Partnership can be or better yet hear what some of our partners have to say.
Don’t wait; be proactive at providing your customers with a safe harbor, contact Asigra today to discuss how we can help you seamlessly continue to offer your customers a secure, reliable cloud backup and recovery service.
We look forward to speaking with you.
The Asigra Team
If you weren't already aware, Asigra is headquartered in Toronto, Canada. In Canada we celebrate our Thanksgiving on the second Monday of October. Now if you’re wondering why we celebrate earlier than our US counterpart, it mostly has to do with an earlier harvest season (during the origins of Thanksgiving) and with ensuring our statutory holidays are distributed evenly throughout the year.
Thanksgiving Down South
Asigra is fortunate to have many American partners and customers who will all be taking some time off during the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday season. We wanted to take this opportunity to wish all of our partners, customers and US residents a safe and joyous time. Like many Americans, we ourselves celebrate with friends and family over a turkey dinner but in general the scale of our celebration isn't as grandiose as the American one. And of course, following every Thanksgiving, we inevitably hear about the crazy sales and long line ups that happened during Black Friday.
Black Friday Madness
One thing that we do have in common when it comes to Thanksgiving is our love of shopping. In fact, thousands of Canadians go on their own pilgrimage and head south towards US retailers to take advantage of some amazing deals.
Our very own Tricia Santaguida, Marketing Programs Specialist, is in fact heading down to Buffalo, NY to see if she can grab some huge savings. Here’s a look at her agenda for her upcoming shopping extravaganza as she braves the crowds during Black Friday. We wish her all the luck.
Whether you’re relaxing with family over some turkey, getting some rest & relaxation, or embarking on a shopping adventure, we hope you have a safe and happy Thanksgiving holiday season.
From the team at Asigra!
Asigra partner Long View Systems will be hosting an informative breakfast session at the Stratus Restaurant-TD Waterhouse in Toronto, on November 26, 2013. This free event is open to IT professionals looking for a more reliable, cost-effective way to back-up critical business information. During the session, you will learn about Long View OnDemand Backup, a ‘next-generation’ online data backup and recovery service that eliminates the need for equipment purchases or license fees.
If you’re in the Toronto area and are part of an IT enterprise that is looking for an effective backup and recovery solution, then take advantage of this great opportunity by registering below.
In a recently published infographic, Asigra takes a look at ever increasing trends in data growth within enterprises and the corresponding impact this growth is having on data backup and recovery costs. In fact, there is overwhelming evidence that companies are well aware that their costs are about to rise in the near future with a small demographic believing they will actually decrease. This of course brings up the issue of preparedness within your own IT environment. Are you able to handle the challenges and burdens of rapid data growth?
Luckily, the patent-pending Asigra Recovery License Model® (RLM) is a proactive approach to mitigate many of the concerns and pressures felt by IT managers when it comes to handling costs. Take a look at the infographic below to find out exactly how many companies are in favour of a new performance-based approach to backup and recovery licensing.
Jason Buffington of ESG put together a video blog on how to become a data protection super hero within your IT organization. In the video Jason discusses:
- The limits of midsized IT organizations and their challenges with data recovery
- The tribulations of the IT generalist in a midsized IT environment
- The number one planned priority for midsized IT organizations
And much more:
As a managed services provider (MSP), you might be thinking about adding backup and recovery to your portfolio of service offerings. By offering your customers cloud backup and recovery services with the Asigra platform you can open up new business opportunities that will increase your total addressable market, revenue and market share. We put together a document that highlights 12 reasons why you should consider a partnership with Asigra. In this post, we’ll take a look at the first six (you can find the remainder in the below link):
- Maximum Affordability – The Asigra Recovery License Model® is a new innovative pricing model that allows you to pay a low fixed rate for backup and a fair variable rate for recovery based on the percentage of data your customers actually recover.
- Zero Channel Conflict – Asigra does not sell to end users and never has.
- A Global Ecosystem – We take pride in our partnerships that have developed over the past 27 years which span worldwide.
- Edge-to-core Protection with a Single Platform – From data centers to smartphones and everything in between, Asigra keeps data protected with a single easy-to-manage platform.
- Maximum Security – Asigra uses state-of-the-art encryption to safeguard customer data at all times.
- Maximum Reliability – Asigra Cloud Backup™ provides autonomic healing and restore validation to constantly monitor files for data integrity and restorability, automatically fixing them before data corruption becomes an issue.
You can find the additional six points by accessing the document below. You’ll learn more about the many reasons why it’s a smart choice to consider Asigra as a partner for your backup and recovery solution.
If you're looking to reduce the amount of software and infrastructure that exists in your enterprise environment in terms of data recovery and backup then you could consider repurposing your existing Cisco ISR router into a cloud backup connector appliance. Asigra introduced today, the Asigra Cloud Connector Appliance that leverages the Cisco ISR G2 router and UCS E-Series server blade. The appliance delivers impressive business benefits to mid-market and enterprise organizations with multiple branch offices, as the Asigra Cloud Connector provides more efficient use of storage and network resources.
Check out our LookBook below that presents several examples of the Asigra Cloud Connector Appliance in action. In particular you’ll learn first hand:
- The benefits of the Asigra Cloud Connector Solution, presented by OnDemand Recovery’s Managing Director Mark Saville
- Why Finance Director Simon Johnson of Opus Trust, implemented the Asigra Cloud Connector Backup Appliance to simplify the infrastructure and improve levels of data protection and recovery across networks and applications.
- Why David Van Eck, Head of IT at L.K. Bennett chose the Cloud Backup Connector Appliance to guarantee backup and recovery of all data systems.
- The complete Cloud Backup Connector Appliance features and technical specifications.
Thanks to all of the Spiceworks community members who participated in our recent Ender's Game contest. The contest included a series of missions that were all successfully completed by participating 'Spiceheads'. We're happy to announce our winner, who was selected in a random draw.
The winner of the 2013 Asigra Ender’s Game contest is:
Justin Balogh (Justin005)
Congratulations goes out to Justin who will be receiving a $500 Amazon gift card and two movie passes to Ender's Game.
Thanks to all of the members of Spiceworks who participated in our contest.