Cloud-to-Cloud Backup and Recovery
Is your organization using a cloud-based application that resides in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) cloud? Relying on the application provider to back up your data may present serious risks, including the potential for lost intellectual property, regulatory non-compliance and diluted competitive advantage.
Asigra Cloud Backup™ can protect data in cloud-based applications and platforms the same way as it protects other data, helping organizations to reclaim control of the business information that sits outside of their data centers.
Here are five ways Asigra Cloud Backup addresses common concerns about cloud-based application data:
- Back up the data in SaaS / PaaS clouds to authorized secure data centers
- Choose the frequency and granularity of the backups, ensuring that the data is protected for however long is necessary
- Store all the data in a secure, encrypted form so unauthorized users do not have access to the backup information
- Retain access to data at all times
- Meet regulatory and compliance requirements
To find out more about our solutions for the backup and recovery of data residing in cloud-based applications, download the Enterprise Cloud-to-Cloud Data Backup and Recovery Executive Summary and the Enterprise Cloud-to-Cloud datasheet.