New to Backup
If you are a Managed Service Provider (MSP) and/or Value Added Reseller (VAR) considering adding cloud backup managed services to your portfolio, then you came to the right place. Asigra has been working with Managed Service Providers and VARs for more than 20 years, helping them deliver a secure, reliable cloud backup managed service to SMBs and Enterprises worldwide.
Asigra Cloud Backup™ is an agentless, multi-tenant cloud backup and recovery software solution designed for Service Providers. As a software provider, Asigra does not deliver a cloud backup service, Asigra does not own any data centers and does not back up any customer data. Asigra is the software solution that MSPs and VARs use to power their cloud backup managed service.
Cloud backup services can help you meet the following business objectives
- Increase top line revenue
- Drive monthly recurring revenue
- Expand your total addressable market
- New verticals – healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, retail, education, etc.
- New geographies
- Move up market to reach mid-market and/or enterprise
- Reduce customer churn
Why is offering cloud backup managed services such a lucrative business opportunity?
- Data growth is one of the main reasons. Data is growing exponentially and as the lifeblood of any business, it is critical that businesses of all sizes protect their data with a secure, reliable solution that enables them to meet their Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPO).
- Data that is born in SaaS based applications such as Microsoft Office 365, Google Apps and Salesforce.com needs to be protected. Organizations of all sizes are adopting these new applications and are responsible for ensuring that their data being created and stored in these solutions is protected against data loss. Especially organizations that need to adhere to data retention mandates of 7 years or more for compliance purposes.
- As more and more organizations are adopting Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) offerings such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, IBM SoftLayer and/or Rackspace and others, more data is being created and stored in virtual environments. Organizations need to be able to backup and recovery data within these virtual environments as well as replicate their data to third party clouds for business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Data is being created on more and more endpoint devices outside of the corporate firewall. As more and more organizations deploy BYOD policies, more employees are creating, consuming and storing corporate data on endpoint devices such as laptops, smartphones and tablets. This data needs to be protected in the event of device theft or loss. Organizations are at risk if corporate data on these devices is not routinely backed up for legal and compliance mandates.
- Compliance. Financial Institutions, retailers and healthcare organizations must adhere to multiple compliance mandates and regulatory requirements, which simply cannot be met with traditional backup practices and solutions.
But don’t just take our word for it, Gartner* predicts that
75% of organizations will have replaced their remote-office tape backup with a disk-based backup solution that incorporates replication, up from 45% today.
50% of organizations will augment with additional products or replace their current backup application, compared to what they deployed in 2014.
the number of organizations abandoning tape for backup will double, whereas archiving to tape will increase by 35%.
there will be a 60% increase in the number of large enterprises eliminating tape for operational recovery.
Why offer a cloud backup service powered by Asigra?
We understand that reputation and quality are critical to business success therefore we have taken steps to develop a partner program that offers you a series of tools, and resources that will reduce your go to market costs and accelerate your ability to get to market quickly – to enable you to start earning monthly recurring revenue immediately.
Asigra is also serious about helping our partners achieve their business objectives by working closely with our partners to help them productize their service, define pricing strategies, win business, be in the know when it comes to new market trends and opportunities, become knowledgeable on using the Asigra software to deliver a service.
We have been included in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Backup Software since 2010 and we have been recognized as the Gold Product of the Year by Storage Magazine multiple times.
Yes, we have developed award winning software however, we take pride in being able to offer our partners worldwide with value beyond the technology in the form of commercial discussions as well as tools that enable our partners to get to revenue faster and playbooks that give teams the confidence to sell a cloud backup service powered by Asigra.
Top 7 reasons why you should partner with Asigra today
- Minimize your risk.
- Avoid channel conflict – Asigra does not compete with its partners.
- Award-winning secure software solution designed for MSPs
- Low cost, pre-configured, pre-built, converged data protection appliance for MSPs with 1TB Free Forever of Asigra Cloud Backup software enables you to get to market with your new service in days for a minimal investment of $.01 USD per GB/Month amoritized over 5 years
- Offer a comprehensive cloud backup service that can backup data residing in the data center and beyond – physical and virtual servers, enterprise applications and databases, workstations, laptops, smartphones, tablets, Docker containers, Office 365, Google Apps, Salesforce.com, AWS, and Azure.
- Access to cloud backup services playbooks, service level agreements, turnkey demand generation campaigns, service descriptions, qualifying questions, white papers, education assets, product training materials, and much, much more.
- Start earning monthly recurring revenue immediately.
*2015 Gartner Enterprise Backup Software and Integrated Appliances Magic Quadrant
Want to know more?
To speak to an Asigra Recurring Revenue Specialist, please complete the short form below or call us at 416-736-8111 ext. 1453.