Enterprise Cloud Backup and Recovery
Today's businesses need end-to-end data protection that makes recovery reliable, secure and efficient.
Asigra Cloud Backup™ is an enterprise-class data protection software solution that provides a single, comprehensive, integrated approach to data protection including VM replication. Its complete range of capabilities allow you to securely protect all sources and types of corporate data.
However, Asigra’s single solution approach doesn’t mean one-size-fits-all. Instead, Asigra Cloud backup makes it easy to align the level of data protection to the value of the data being protected on a granular basis. The result is better protection, lower cost, and far less complexity than can be achieved with multiple non-integrated point solutions that only protect a subset of data sources.
Designed for efficient performance and compatibility with public, private and hybrid cloud architectures, the Asigra Cloud Backup data protection platform is equipped with:
- Agentless software architecture for greater security and easier deployment and management
- Global de-duplication and data compression technology to minimize storage costs
- NIST FIPS 140-2 certified security, including AES 256 data encryption in transit and at rest, to meet HIPPA HITEC and other strict government regulations
- Autonomic healing and validation restore capabilities to ensure data can be recovered
- Geo-location and remote data wipe of mobile endpoints
- Virtual Machine replication and disaster recovery to minimize outages
As an integrated, comprehensive data protection solution, Asigra Cloud Backup performs fast, efficient and secure backups of all types and locations of data, including:
- Physical and virtual environments
- Dockerized container environments
- Enterprise servers, databases and applications
- Endpoint devices including desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones
- Data in SaaS-based applications like Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce, and Google Apps
- Data in cloud-based platforms like Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services
Recovery is Everything with Asigra
Peace of mind for your data protection.
Here are just some of what Asigra Cloud Backup offers IT Professionals and Managed Service Providers:
1. A single integrated solution for all your needs
With Asigra Cloud Backup, a single integrated platform covers you against all data-loss scenarios in your environment. Whether you need to protect data on endpoint devices such as desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones, or protect critical servers and enterprise applications in physical and virtual environments, Asigra Cloud Backup provides a complete range of capabilities. No longer do you need to employ a complicated mix of point solutions to address specific circumstances.
2. Flexibility to protect data how you choose
Asigra Cloud Backup lets you easily choose how you want to protect your data—file-based or image-based, physical or virtual environments, from servers to smartphones and across all hardware and software platforms—so you won't be forced into making compromises (image-based available for VMs only). With Asigra Cloud Backup, matching the level of protection to the value of the data being protected on a data source by data source basis has never been simpler.
3. Efficient use of storage and network resources
Asigra's global deduplication and data compression technologies minimize the amount of data that is sent over the network and ensure that it is efficiently stored, making it easier and more cost-effective for you to protect all the data in your environment.
4. Encryption that secures data in- flight and at at-rest
Asigra's data encryption modules are FIPS 140-2 certified by the US National Institute of Standards and Technology. Data is encrypted at the source before it leaves the company LAN, so you can be sure that all your data is secure as it travels over public networks and while it is stored in backup repositories. Moreover, because Asigra Cloud Backup is agentless, you don't have to install software agents on your computers that can expose your machines to security threats and attacks from malicious software.
5. Confidence that data can be restored and recovered
The goal of data protection is to have the data and applications available to you at the time of failure. Asigra Cloud Backup includes powerful autonomic healing and validation restore capabilities ensure that your data is always recoverable when you need it.
6. Infrastructure flexibility
Asigra Cloud Backup can be deployed on a range of platform choices, and includes production hardened, open source options like CentOS Linux and FreeBSD UNIX and ZFS on your choice of commodity hardware. Asigra Cloud Backup can also be deployed in virtualized environments, in Docker containers, and in cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services. This infrastructure flexibility helps you keep data protection costs and complexity to a minimum without limiting your future deployment options.
Want to find out more about the business benefits of Asigra Cloud Backup? Check out our product brochure.